CDC Recommended COVID-19 Solution for Small Businesses
As part of our on-going commitment to support our clients, Payroll Management Solutions is
pleased to... Read More >>
Goldstein Named Redondo Beach Man of the Year
Read More >>
Though located in Los Angeles, Payroll Management Solutions is a business owned by a longtime South Bay resident. Owner Steve Goldstein took the time to answer five questions from... Read More >>
View All News
Payroll Management Solutions, in Partnership with PayrollCentric, Acquires Apple One Payroll
Combined Companies Become One of the Largest Payroll Service Businesses in Southern California But Continue to Deliver Customer-Friendly Service with a Personal... Read More >>
Though located in Los Angeles, Payroll Management Solutions is a business owned by a longtime South Bay resident. Owner Steve Goldstein took the time to answer five questions from... Read More >> View All News
The Complete Payroll and Human Resource Solution:
Ready to Work for You Today
Whether you have one employee, or several hundred, Payroll Management Solutions in Los Angeles offers a complete array of products and payroll services designed to make Payroll obligations easier, ensuring payroll and tax responsibilities are met on time and accurate, and reducing the cost and risk of payroll and tax filing.
Our Process is Streamlined, Requiring Minimum Administration:
- Phone, fax, or use the web to enter payroll data and receive full reports, overnight delivery of checks and reports, full tax filing, direct deposit, and quarterly returns. View reports and history online.
- You don't have to keep up with laws and regulations or government deadlines.
- Avoid lines and penalties and tedious administration.
- Reduce expenses and manual tasks.
- Concentrate on strategic and revenue making activities instead of more accounting and reporting.
- Click to hear Owner Steve Goldstein's Radio Interview
- Do you qualify for thousands of dollars in ERC tax credits? Click HERE to find out.
How We Work...
Employers submit employee payroll data by Phone-in, Fax-in, with PC software, or Online.
Payroll Management Solutions will:
- Determine and Deposit Local State and Federal Payroll and Tax requirements.
- Manage SUI taxes, Workers Compensation and court-ordered wage garnishments.
- Administer 401(k) retirement, Dependent Care and Medical deductions.
- Manage salaries, pay grades, established and new employee information.
- Track benefit plans and Time Off Accruals.
- Complete Annual Filings of W-2s and 1099s.
- Respond to any IRS or EDD inquiries.
- Provide history and compliance reporting.
Easy, Affordable, Safe Payroll Services
- No Payroll overhead and no staff training or software required.
- Risk Reduction and Ensured Accuracy.
- No contract commitments or setup charges.
- Much less expensive than self managed software or subscription payroll services.
- Complete reporting as necessary (monthly, quarterly and/or year end).
- No custom report charges.
What Clients Think About PMS
"I have known Steve for a number of years and have recommended him on a regular basis to clients or colleagues who needed personal service, total expertise in the treacherous arena of payroll and employment taxes, and a high level of integrity. In 2009, I was able to recommend him into the law firm I was at during that period and he did a wonderful job of handling the firm; especially as they had offices on both coasts and thus a dizzying array of payroll services and employment regulations to deal with. I would happily recommend Steve to anyone looking for expert service, great value and quality performance."
-Mark Burton, Managing Director, LACG, Los Angeles Consulting GroupRead All
What we offer?
Whether you pay one full or part time employee, or several hundred, Payroll Management Solutions in Los Angeles offers a complete array of products and payroll services designed to make your life easier, and reduce the cost and the risk associated with payroll and tax filing. You may choose to phone in hours, fax or use the web to enter payroll data, and receive overnight delivery of all checks and reports, full tax filing, direct deposit, and quarterly returns.
Owner Steve Goldstein talks about: